Retail Consultant – Career Coach – Journalist – Author
My name is Patrizia Saolini and I am a corporate consultant specializing in strategies for image, personal development and Corporate Coaching.
Thanks to my twenty-year expertise in luxury companies, including Gattinoni Couture, Prada Group, Rena Lange and Christian Dior, I have combined my in-depth knowledge of the fashion world and luxury retail, with the expertise I have acquired as a Corporate & Executive Coach, creating the Retail Coach® brand in 2006.
The Retail Coach® brand has been created to improve the standards of expertise, professionalism and customer service of luxury stores in Italy and Europe and has evolved in time complementing services offered internationally, with a wide range of training activities and two new coaching styles: Designer Coaching and Style Coaching (see Coaching page).
What makes my fashion consultancy services different from the others?
I have acquired a very thorough cross-section expertise on the field, indeed, besides working in the corporate world as Retail Manager, Senior Buyer, Retail Staff Manager, Style Department Coordinator, Visual Manager and having created several training sessions on fashion and trade marketing, I have also built a solid career in Executive & Corporate Coaching, thus becoming a professional specializing in Retail Coaching.
Those who start Retail Coaching, normally wish to:
- enhance both Retail and E-tail stores’ potential on the relevant market;
- develop Retail Managers’ positive leadership;
- strategically strengthen the sales team’s cohesion;
- keep marketing performance levels steady;
- be successful in the competitive Corporate world;
- support professionals having responsibilities to balance their professional and personal life.
Indeed, it is not a coincidence that nowadays, extremely busy well-known entrepreneurs or top corporate managers look for better balance between their professional and private life.
I love my job because it is very enriching in human and professional terms and I can experience beautiful moments of partnership with my coachees, who are always very motivated by their willingness to challenge themselves and to successfully achieve our shared objective.
Contact me directly from the website Contact page.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
“Patrizia held the position of personnel manager for Prada and Miu Miu from 1997 to 2003, with job responsabilities including the search, selection and training of personnel in both Italy and Europe. She was also in charge of overseeing the opening of new sales points and of managing the mailing list of international clients. Some of her most positive traits are professionalism and commitment. Her reserve and dedication were appreciated not only by the company itself but also by the other structures with which she inter-related.”
Riccardo Stilli former Prada Group
- Associated Certified Coach by ICF Global
- Individual Effectiveness tool
- Fashion Journalism & Styling at John Casablancas Center
- School of life and corporate coaching/European ISO 9001:2000
- Master in Life Coaching SEAFO (Scuola Europea di Alta Formazione – Italy)
- Master 2° level advanced in Corporate & Team Coaching at Professional Coaching School di Marina Osnaghi